How it works
The Woocommerce Import plugin works with our free WPGetAPI plugin to call your API, retrieve a bunch of items/listings/products and then creates Woocommerce products from these items within the API.
Products can be imported manually with the click of a button or a schedule can be set to automatically import products at your given interval.
API data can be mapped to standard Woocommerce product fields, custom fields, categories and tags. The plugin will also process and import featured images and gallery images.
Features of the Woocommerce Import plugin
- Import from API – import listings from your API with the click of a button
- Product Creator – create Woocommerce products from these listings with the click of a button
- Import Interval – set an interval to automatically run the imports & product creation in the background
- Field Mapping – map the keys from the API listings to Woocommerce product fields, custom fields, categories or tags
- Image Import – import images to the product. First image becomes featured image, the rest go in the image gallery
- Auto Deletion – a product (and it’s images) is deleted when it is no longer found in the API listings
Please contact us if you would like more info before the plugin is released.
Deprecated: post_permalink is deprecated since version 4.4.0! Use get_permalink() instead. in /home/wpgetapicom/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 5323